VespaDrones Terms & Conditions
1. General Information
VespaDrones sells multi-rotor platforms and components, both made made VespaDrones as well as various other products made by other manufacturers. VespaDrones requires the Purchaser to be familiar with the proper use of multi-rotor technologies. The provided safety regulations provide the Purchaser with some information necessary to fly, maintain, program and learn this technology.
* Safety Regulations. For the safety of the operator, bystanders and the equipment, the Purchaser agrees to read and understand the technologies and safety regulations prior to operation of the systems purchased from VespaDrones. Please also see the Safety information on the VespaDrones website.
* The Purchaser also agrees to seek further information and assistance as needed prior to purchase or use.
2. Safety Warning
The safety instructions are intended not only for the protection of the aircraft, but also to protect the safety of yourself and others. Improper operation can cause serious injury and property damage. In case of improper use, a VespaDrones can be dangerous. VespaDrones does not guarantee error-free behavior of the hardware, electronics or software and is always considered an experimental aircraft.
* Use at own risk. The Purchaser agrees to use of the electronics at his/her own risk (this also applies to associated computer software, additional hardware etc)
* Safe flying areas. The Purchaser agrees to refrain from flying over people and stay away from children and animals.
* Comply with local rules. The Purchaser agrees to comply with all local government rules, especially when flying near airports.
* Safe Flying. The Purchaser agrees to use his/her best judgment and always practice safe flying techniques. Remember a VespaDrones is not a toy.
* VespaDrones is not responsible for damages on the user’s property or another person’s property, which the user caused by using VespaDrones products.
* VespaDrones is not responsible for injury to anyone that the user caused by using the VespaDrones product.
* Maintenance/checklist. The Purchaser agrees to conduct a thorough systems check before each flight and to conduct periodic maintenance of the VespaDrones.
* Inexperienced Pilot. VespaDrones is not responsible for inexperienced operators and is not accountable for the training or any equipment used in, on, or with the aircraft. VespaDrones systems involve complicated electronics and software that presupposes a basic knowledge of RC aircraft and how they work. If unfamiliar with RC aircraft or the VespaDrones technology, the Purchaser agrees to seek further information and assistance.
*VespaDrones cannot guarantee error-free operation of any platform once delivered to the purchaser, especially an inexperienced operator and if settings have been changed.
*Once the purchaser makes ANY change/s to the VespaDrones, the purchaser thereby agrees that they void any form of warranty and do this at their own risk.
* VespaDrones warrants that all goods will be free from material defects within one year warranty period. THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
* VespaDrones warrants that all goods will conform with all written descriptions as well as any drawings, specifications, samples or models furnished to the Purchaser.
* VespaDrones not liable for damages caused by the Purchaser performed hardware and software changes on its system.
* VespaDrones not liable for damages caused by the fact that the Purchaser has made changes to the design and software settings.
* VespaDrones is not responsible for damages caused by inexperienced users. VespaDrones recommends extreme caution when you learning to fly.
* VespaDrones provides technical assistance via the telephone, email and website. This assistance does not equate to a warranty.
* EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY PROVIDED HEREIN, THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE OF THIS USE AGREEMENT.
VespaDrones assumes no liability for damage or injury associated with the use of the systems sold. VespaDrones does not guarantee error-free behavior of the electronics or software. Despite careful preparation and review, VespaDrones does not assume any warranty or liability (direct or indirect) for the accuracy of the software, hardware or information. RTF Platforms will require the use of a computer to change parameters and settings of the VespaDrones.
* Liability for adjustments. The Purchaser is responsible for adjustments to the VespaDrones to suit personal preferences.
* Liability for damages. The Purchaser assumes all liability for damages to property or persons caused by the equipment.
* Liability for improper use. The Purchaser assumes liability for improper use of this product as well as for inexperienced operation, lack of understanding and knowledge of RC aircraft.
* Insurance. It is recommended that the Purchaser does not fly prior to purchasing liability insurance. This helps cover costs in the event that persons are hurt or property is damaged as a result of your use of VespaDrones technology. In general, model aircraft are not covered by standard liability insurance.
* Assumption of Risk. The Purchaser will assume all risk and determine the suitability of the product for his or her intended use. Anyone injured or any property damaged by use of this product is the sole responsibility of the user.
IN NO EVENT SHALL VESPADRONES BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RELATED TO THE USE OF PRODUCTS SOLD. INDEMNITY: PURCHSER SHALL INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS VESPADRONES, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND EMPLOYEES FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, LIABILITIES, DAMAGES, AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS FEES ACTUALLY INCURRED) ON ACCOUNT OF DEATH OR INJURY TO ANY PERSON OR DAMAGE TO ANY PROPERTY ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY GOODS SUPPLIED. THIS INDEMNITY SHALL APPLY WITHOUT REGARD TO WHETHER THE CLAIM, DAMAGE, LIABILITY OR EXPENSE IS BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHER TORT.